Frequently Asked Questions
- Drink coasters – 3 to 4 weeks
- Deli paper – 3 to 4 weeks
- Paper bags with handle – 4 to 6 weeks
- Food trays – 4 to 5 weeks
- Paper cone holders – 4 weeks
- Coffee sleeves – 4 weeks
- Mailer boxes – 4 to 5 weeks
- Gift tissue paper – 3 to 4 weeks
After you place an order, you will receive an email in 1 or 2 business days with a file for art aprroval you need to check and confirm, after this, production time will start running.
You are allowed to make design changes after you upload you artwork, since you will receive an art aprroval from our design department, here is where you can make changes to your design. Once you confirm the final artwork no change is available.
Often we are able to accommodate rush orders, but these are avaluated on a case-by-case basis.
If you have a specific inhand date for an order, please make sure to let us know.
- Drink coasters – 9000 pcs
- Deli paper – 6000 pcs
- Paper bags with handle – 500 pcs
- Food trays – 4000 to 8000 depends on tray size
- Paper cone holders – 6000 pcs
- Coffee sleeves – 10000 pcs
- Mailer boxes – 1000 pcs
- Gift tissue paper – 1000 pcs
Altough it is possible to produce a fewer quantity, we will not recommend that since the cost per unit would increment considerabley because of the press time and running cost preparation needed for each process.
What you see is what you pay, no need to consider any set-up cost.
Vector art is required in order to assure best quality printing, you can send your vector files with extension .ai or .pdf
If you have problem with sending you vector art, contact us, our design department is willing to help you at any time.